We occasionally run Twitter competitions to win shmuncki goodies.
Please note the rules!
Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible
Multiple entries in a single day will not be accepted
Terms and Conditons
1. shmuncki twitter competitions are open only to residents of Great Britain aged 18 and over as at the time of the competition opening.
2.All entries must be received by date specified on the tweet
3.Only one entry per person per prize draw competition will be accepted
4.Each entrant shall enter the prize draw via Twitter only, in the way of retweeting and following (or be an existing follower and RT)
5.The winner will be selected at random and announced on the date specified.
6.The winning prize is one shmuncki blanket, hat and bib gift set from our Harbour collection.
7. The promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
8. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter’s liability under or in connection with the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
9.To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the prize draw competition or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
10.Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
11.In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
12.The promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner’s twitter username will be posted on the @shmuncki account after the winner has been selected.
14. Copyright in all entries shall be owned by the promoter.
15.These terms and conditions and the competition prize draw are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. Promoter: shmuncki limited 4 Rosendale Rd London